-
December 30th, 2003, 12:54 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Today.
Leaving at noon.
Expect lots of packages
As in the New Year's tradition... out with the old...in with the new.
GO AWAY SPONGE BOB!!!!!
-
December 30th, 2003, 02:15 PM
#2
w32.exe
Guest
I tried doing that for blazey once and she said she didnt like the ones I picked out...
-
December 31st, 2003, 12:00 AM
#3
Inactive Member
a wise man lets a woman pick out all her own clothes... and he adores everything she gets...even if he really doesnt... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2003, 12:14 AM
#4
Inactive Member
ahhh new undies!!!!!
pics sooN!
i love them...
you're all going to hate them...i already know it [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2003, 01:03 AM
#5
Inactive Member
nahhh i havent seen them and i already know i'll like them.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2003, 04:04 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I won't say whove I've gone underwear shopping for... cause it may make someone either blind or enraged or both... and I don't need Aaron trying to kill me. J/K
-
December 31st, 2003, 04:19 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Are you getting Thongs? [img]eek.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks